WOODLAND HILLS CALIFORNIA CONSERVATORSHIP ATTORNEY
WOODLAND HILLS ATTORNEY ADVICE REGARDING THE TOP 10 QUESTIONS TO HELP YOU KNOW WHEN A CONSERVATORSHIP IS NEEDED FOR A LOVED ONE. WoodlandHillsConservatorship.com
Clients in Woodland Hills often ask our attorney whether they need a conservatorship for an elderly or disabled parent or a disabled child. If you are unsure of the need for conservatorship in Woodland Hills California, consult with our attorney about your specific situation.
Below is a checklist we have developed to help you make the decision:
1. Can he or she properly administer medication to himself or herself?
2. Can he or she understand the consequence of making a medical decision?
3. Can he or she provide food or shelter for himself?
4. Is he or she easily influenced by others to give away his or her money?
5. Are there signs that he or she cannot be safe when left alone at home?
6. Is he or she bathing himself or herself?
7. Does he or she wear clean clothes or wash his or her clothes?
8. Are there bills that are unpaid?
9. Is he or she forgetful of recent events?
10. Are there people who are trying to take financial advantage of him or her?
WHAT TO DO FIRST WHEN MOST OF THE ANSWERS TO THE ABOVE CONSERVATORSHIP QUESTIONS ARE YES? GETTING HELP FROM A SAN FERNANDO VALLEY CONSERVATORSHIP ATTORNEY
1. Call our Woodland Hills Conservatorship Law Office at 818.340.4479 and ask for a call assessment regarding your case.
2. Ask us to give you a Capacity Declaration to be completed by a physician. If your loved one will not submit to a doctor’s examination, please call us.
3. Gather a list of medications and assets of your loved one
4. Set an in-person appointment to go over the Conservatorship Procedures in Los Angeles County.
Call Mina Sirkin, Woodland Hills Conservatorship Attorney at 818.340.4479 for all of your San Fernando Valley Conservatorship needs. WoodlandHillsConservatorship.com . Our Woodland Hills office serves the Woodland Hills, Calabasas, West Hills, Tarzana, Agoura, Chatsworth, Northridge, Canoga Park, Winnetka, Encino, Sherman Oaks, Burbank, North Hollywood, and Westlake Village areas. Conservatorship Attorney Woodland Hills. Call for Woodland Hills Conservatorship guidance.