Why Should You Hire a Probate Lawyer?
- Technical mistakes can result in excess property taxes.
- Late filing of a will in court can get you disqualified from being an executor.
- A late inventory can result in your removal as an executor.
- An accounting can be made easier if you learn how to keep the probate records from the start.
- Probate lawyers can quickly move the case forward to distribution!
- If you are an executor and live in the decedent’s property, you must pay rent and your lawyer will guide you on how to do this right and with the court’s permission.
- Opening a probate bank account at a bank can be easy when your probate attorney gives you specific instructions that you take to the bank with your Letters Testamentary or Letters of Administration.
- If you cannot get bonded, a lawyer can advise you of your options on finding the right probate administrator for your probate estate.
- If you are not familiar with the Los Angeles Probate Court, you can get lost it the paper shuffle and red tape, losing much time and sleep in the process. A probate attorney can save you from the anxiety of the probate procedure.
Call Sirkin Law Group, Probate Lawyer 818.340.4479