CAPACITY DECLARATION FORM FOR CONSERVATORSHIPS IN CALIFORNIA
LOS ANGELES | SIRKIN LAW GROUP
To establish a Conservatorship in California, the Petitioner is required to file a Capacity Declaration with the Court which is to establish capacity by a physician or psychologist’s declaration. When the proposed conservatee needs psychotropic medication or a secured perimeter facility authorization, there is also an attachment which needs to be included.
DOWNLOAD THE CAPACITY FORM BELOW:
FORM Capacity Declaration Form California GC 335
1. Most common errors involving these forms are:
1. Failure to complete the form: Name, Address, Telephone, and the box regarding the 2 year experience re dementia is not marked.
2. The dementia medication attachment is not attached.
3. The box regarding the attachment (#8) is not marked.
4. The date next to the signature is omitted.
5. No original signatures.
We have successfully used the following experts in obtaining the appropriate Capacity Declaration in Los Angeles California Conservatorships: Dr. David Trader; Dr. James Spar; Dr. Susan Bernatz; and Dr. Steven Reed. If you need a referral to these experts, please contact our office.
Our attorneys have over two decades of experience in Los Angeles Conservatorships. Our Los Angeles, Glendale, Pasadena and Woodland Hills offices can help families protect the elderly with beneficial conservatorships in Los Angeles. Call: 818.340.4479.